Boston Brawler Side-Missions
The side-missions for the Boston Brawlers are short, relatively easy and probably won;t cause you too much grief. The missions require that you track down all of the old Boston Brawler tournament Champions and best them in hand-to-hand combat.
Part 1: Peter Bunyon
You’ll find Peter Bunyon in the North-eastern part of the Troy’s Wood hunting region. Approach him and hit interact to begin the fight…
Part 2: The Sailor
You’ll find The Sailor in New York on a boat docked just to the south of Fort Washington. Approach him and hit interact to begin the fight.
Part 3: The Smuggler
You’ll find The smuggler in Boston in an open area on the western side of South Boston. Approach him and hit interact to begin the fight.
Part 4: The Stinger
You’ll find The Stinger in the central-eastern part of the Diamond Basin hunting region. Approach him and hit interact to begin the fight…
Part 5: The Ropebeater
The Ropebeater hangs out in one of the ship building workshops in Boston. Approach him and hit interact to begin the fight.
Part 6: The Merchant
The Merchant is located in North New York just to the south of Fort Division. Approach him and hit interact to begin the fight.
Part 7: The Tournament
After the first 6 fights, you’ll need to return to Boston and to the brewery. For some reason in my game, the objective marker for the Brewery did not show up. It is located in south-eastern corner of Boston’s North District in the courtyard of the building closest to the docks. Approach him and hit interact to begin the tournament.
- Fight 1: **The Redcoat** - This guy is fairly easy as he'll be susceptible to all of the counter-attacking options at your disposal. Once you get him down to half health, a scene will play. When you regain control, he will now have full health again and a sword. Disarm him and then continue to press the attack until he goes down.
- Fight 2: **The Docker** - After taking all of the Docker's goons out. Counter attack him until he falls over.
- Fight 3: **The Surgeon** - This fight will be a little different to the previous ones, the Surgeon will poison Connor, causing the screen to be a little fuzzy and out of focus. Other than that, the fight plays out essentially the same as the previous one. After eliminating his friends, take him out.
- Fight 4: **The Huntress** - Kill all of the Huntress's minions and then you can focus on the Huntress herself. She is susceptible to counter efense breaks and throws. During random points during the fight a second Huntress will apppear and tackle you. This will reset the health bar. This will happen a few times, so just keep pressing the attack until you knock her out.
Boston Brawler Challenges
Once you have joined the club, you will be able to undertake these challenges. Note that they are retrospective as well, so if you have completed some of them prior to joining the club, you will find that once you do join, they have already been completed.
The challeneges can be viewed and their progress tracked from the Logbook in the map menu.For convenience, I have listed them all below along with tips on how to achieve each.
Without further ado, here are all the challenges:
Challenge Set 1
- Disarm 5 enemies
- Kill 5 enemies affected by a Smoke Bomb within 10 seconds
- Stealth Kill 10 enemies
- Kill 25 enemies with the hidden blade
- Kill 10 Officers
- Achieve a 5-enemy Kill Streak
Challenges Set 2
- Fight and kill 10 Grenadiers
- Kill an enemy with every type of weapon
- Perform 5 Double Assassinations
- Have your Recruits assist Connor in combat 10 times
- Liberate 3 Forts
Challenges Set 3
- Achieve a 7 Enemy Kill Streak
- Use the Rope Dart to perform a predator move 5 times
- Own every weapon available in the stores
- Disarm and kill 5 Jagers with their own weapons
- Defend yourself from a firing line 10 times with a human shield