The first bank robbery is at the Bank of Gotham in Chinatown on Bleake Island. As soon as you enter the bank, you’ll see a ‘cash meter’ appear at the top of the screen, we’ll need to stop eight enemies before that bar depletes all the way. Whilst the alarm is going off, you can attack enemies on sight and you won’t need to be quiet about it, but try to still keep it discrete.
The bank itself features many environmental elements that we can utilise to be sneaky.
- The large under-ground floor ventilation area which leads to the vault as well as the offices that appear in the centre of the main floor and the pathways surrounding them.
- The vantage points lining the walls around the room.
- Weak rooves and a destructible wall on and around the offices in the centre of the bank area.
- Corners made possible by the offices and are useful for corner takedowns.
- There is a security panel behind the counter that we can hit with the **Remote Hacking Device** will set off a dye pack explosion in the reception area, temporarily stunning nearby enemies and allowing you to drop down and attack enemies without worrying about them shooting you.
Note: For stopping the first robbery, on the Xbox One you’ll earn the achievement ‘Two Faces of Fear’ . Note that the PlayStation 4 version will not give you a trophy at this point.