The following guide covers all the trophies in the game, adding details for those not covered already in the walkthrough.
Complete all other trophies to gain this trophy.
|Yharnam Sunrise||You lived through the hunt, and saw another day.|
|Honoring Wishes||Captivated by the Moon Presence, you pledge to watch over the Hunter's Dream.|
|Childhood's Beginning||You became an infant Great One, lifting humanity into its next childhood.|
To defeat the Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen you need to reach the final layer of the Great Pthumerian Ihyll Chalice Dungeon. In order to do this you must obtain the following:
- **Pthumeru Chalice** (dropped by the Blood-starved Beast in Old Yharnam)
- **Ailing Loran Chalice** (dropped by Amygdala)
- **Great Isz Chalice Dungeon** (dropped by Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos in the Altar of Despair)
Chalice Dungeons are optional dungeons that require the player to collect certain Materials to create them and are made up of multiple "layers", each with a different boss. The basic dungeons, created with normal chalices, are standard dungeons that are the same for each person, while Root Chalices are randomly generated.
Select the Pthumeru Chalice and defeat the Layer 3 boss (Watchdog of the Old Lords) to receive the Central Pthumeru Chalice .
Select the Central Pthumeru Chalice and defeat the Layer 3 boss (Pthumerian Descendent) to receive the Lower Pthumeru Chalice .
Select the Lower Pthumeru Chalice and defeat the Layer 4 boss (Bloodletting Beast) to receive the Defiled Chalice .
If you need any additional Materials to create the Chalice Dungeons you can generally find them in the previous Chalice Dungeon.
In order to create the Defiled Chalice Dungeon you’ll likely need Bastard of Loran x2 and Arcane Haze x22 . The Bastard of Lorans can be found in the Ailing Loran Chalice Dungeon, while the Arcane Hazes can be extracted from any Materials with the Workshop Haze Extractor, which is found in the Lower Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon.
Select the Defiled Chalice and defeat the Layer 3 boss (Amygdala) to receieve the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice .
In order to create the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice Dungeon you’ll need Red Jelly x4 and a Living String.
There are two Red Jellys located on the Lecture Building 1F, but in order to obtain the other two you will need to farm the Great Isz Chalice Dungeon. Select the Great Isz Chalice and reach Layer 3 to find the Red Jelly x2 in the room at the end of the hall with the falling boulder.
The Living String can be obtained by defeating the Brain of Mensis in the Nightmare of Menis (see the walkthrough section for how to find the Brain of Mensis).
Select the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice and defeat the Layer 3 boss (Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen) to obtain this trophy.
To acquire all the hunter weapons you’ll either need to find them throughout the game or purchase them from the Bath Messengers, provided you have the required badge. The following is a list of each badge and their location:
- **Saw Hunter Badge** : Found by the Maneater Boar in the sewers of Central Yharnam
- **Powder Keg Hunter Badge** : Complete Retired Hunter Djura's quest line
- **Old Hunter Badge** : Defeat Gehrman, the First Hunter
- **Crow Hunter Badge** : Complete Eileen the Crow's quest line
- **Spark Hunter Badge** : Defeat Darkbeast Paarl
- **Sword Hunter Badge** : Defeat the Cleric Beast
- **Radiant Sword Hunter Badge** : Found in the Healing Church Workshop
- **Wheel Hunter Badge** : Give Vileblood Hunter Alfred the Unopened Summons
- **Cosmic Eye Hunter Badge** : Found in the main hall of the chapel in Upper Cathedral Ward
- **Cainhurst Badge** : Join the Cainhurst Vilebloods covenant
- **Beast Claw** : Found on Layer 2 of the Ailing Loran Chalice Dungeon
- **Cannon** : Found atop the upper cogs in the Forbidden Woods windmill
- **Hunter's Torch** : Found near the entrance of Old Yharnam by falling off the ledge
- **Torch** : Found behind the Huntsman's Minion at the large double doors in Central Yharnam
- **Wooden Shield** : Found by the locked gate near the Oedon Chapel in Cathedral Ward
|Hunter's Craft||Acquire all special hunter tools.|
In order to fortify a weapon to the highest level you will need: 16 Blood Stone Shards, 16 Twin Blood Stone Shards, 16 Blood Chunks, and 1 Blood Rock. The majority of these materials can be found throughout the game, but the Blood Rock can only be obtained by dropping the Brain of Mensis and checking the tower.
The "precious" blood gem they are referring to is the highest level blood gem, which is a level (5) gemstone. These gems are unavailable in the main story and are only available in the high level Chalice Dungeons, ie. Depth 4 or 5 Chalice Dungeons.
|Rune Master||Acquire an extremely precious Caryll Rune.|
|Cainhurst||Gain entry to Cainhurst, the lost and ruined castle.|
|The Choir||Gain entry to the realm of the Choir, the high stratum of the Healing Church.|
|The Source of the Dream||Discover the abandoned old workshop, the source of the Hunter's Dream.|
|Nightmare Lecture Building||Gain entry into the Byrgenwerth lecture building, that drifts within the realm of nightmare.|
|Father Gascoigne||Defeat the beast that once was Father Gascoigne.|
|Vicar Amelia||Defeat the beast that once was Vicar Amelia.|
|Shadow of Yharnam||Defeat the Shadow of Yharnam.|
|Rom, the Vacuous Spider||Defeat Great One: Rom, the Vacuous Spider.|
|The One Reborn||Defeat the One Reborn.|
|Micolash, Host of the Nightmare||Defeat Micolash, Host of the Nightmare.|
|Mergo's Wet Nurse||Defeat Great One: Mergo's Wet Nurse.|
|Cleric Beast||Defeat Cleric Beast.|
|Blood-starved Beast||Defeat Blood-starved Beast.|
|The Witch of Hemwick||Defeat the Witch of Hemwick.|
|Darkbeast Paarl||Defeat Darkbeast Paarl.|
|Amygdala||Defeat Great One: Amygdala.|
|Martyr Logarius||Defeat Martyr Logarius.|
|Celestial Emissary||Defeat Great One: Celestial Emissary.|
|Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos||Defeat Great One: Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos.|
|Blood Gem Contact||Acquire a blood gem that imbues hunter weapons with special strength.|
|Rune Contact||Acquire a Caryll Rune that endows hunters with special strength.|
|Chalice of Pthumeru||Acquire the Chalice of Pthumeru that seals the catacombs that form a web deep below Yharnam.|
|Chalice of Ailing Loran||Acquire the Chalice of Ailing Loran that seals the tragic land lost to the sands.|
|Chalice of Isz||Acquire the Great Chalice of Isz that seals the home of the cosmic kin.|