This is one of three different challenges associated with the fight against Deadlift. For this one, you have to kill Deadlift without your shield being depleted. This might prove difficult on your first encounter with Deadlift, but seeing that he respawns anytime you go through his arena, you can come back once you’re more powerful and quickly complete the challenge.
This is one of three different challenges associated with the fight against Deadlift and appears to be a one-time challenge , as it can only be completed when you fight him in the Marooned story mission. In order to get this, you need to kill Deadlift without using any of the jump pads in the arena.
Although it may make the fight last longer, this can be easily achieved by simply staying on the ground near the entrance to the fighting arena. If you do this, be careful of the few jump pads situated near the entrance, as you might accidentally hit one when concentrating on Deadlift and the other enemies.
This is one of three different challenges associated with the fight against Deadlift. For this one, you have to defeat Deadlift without taking any damage from the electrified floors he can trigger. This is easily doable by simply staying on the ground near where you first entered the arena, as there are no electrified floors there. You can also come back later on in the game to complete this, as he will respawn.
Interplanetary Ninja Chatterbox
Once again, you will have to find four ECHOs that are hidden throughout the second area of Regolith, which you travel to after defeating Deadlift.
- Find the very large tower in the area with Scavs and you will see a smaller building connected to it with a Split Wound sign. The ECHO will be on top of that smaller building, behind the sign.
- East of the large tower from before is another large building near the edge of the cliff. The ECHO is at the base of the building, on the southeast side.
- On top of the Moon Zoomy station
- During Marooned, you activate a Moon Zoomy station and then drive through a gate. This ECHO is on top of that gate.
This challenge will require you to find four ECHOs that are hidden throughout the area of Regolith that you can explore before going to fight Deadlift.
- From where you first enter the area from Serenity's Waste, there will be a large structure right in front of you. Just north of that on the map is a slightly smaller structure, with the ECHO being on top of that one.
- Just south of that large structure is a large rocket lodged in the ground. You'll find the ECHO on top of it.
- South of the large rocket is another large structure, with the ECHO located on top.
- Located on top of the building where you used yourself as the fuse in Marooned.