Cant See Me
This is one of the more annoying challenges in the game, due to what you have to do and the fact the game doesn’t keep track of it as you’re doing it. In the Research and Development area, you will sometimes come across cameras that are mounted on the walls. They have a green light on them that turns red whenever you’re close, and they also emit a sound.
All you have to do is destroy these cameras and one shot from anything will do it. In fact, it’s possible that you might have destroyed a couple via indirect explosive damage going through the areas while doing missions. Rather than give detailed instructions as to their locations, since there’s around 30 of them, a map will be provided that give the general locations.
This challenge will require you to recover data from each of the research divisions in the zone. All of the data will be on computer consoles and require you to eject them first before being able to take them. They are in the following locations:
- Indigenous Species Research - It's west of where you enter the zone. As soon as you enter the area, you will see a little research area with a dead Stalker on a table. There should be a single console in the area with the data.
- Go straight north from the zone's entrance until you go down a ramp past some weird vegetation. You want the room where there's some Loaders behind some glass on the south side. The console in front of those will have this data.
- Located in the room just before the aquarium you drain during Science and Violence.
- On the south end of the Aquatic Life Stabilization Area, just south of the secret area for the Leap of Faith II challenge.
- At the beginning of the De Quidt Synaptic Processing area, which is to the east near the beginning of the zone. There are some consoles right before the open area with the Stalkers and the data is on those.
Feed the Fish
This challenge can be a bit annoying, as you will need to basically use your slam to knock an enemy over a ledge and into water below. The area in question is right by where the secret area is located for the Leap of Faith II challenge. At the southern end will be an area with no railings, so you will need to lure an enemy or Tork to that area, then use your slam to knock that enemy over the ledge and into the waters below.
This can be troublesome, as Torks will usually die in a single butt slam, especially the small ones, but there’s a ton of them in the area in question. If you run out of them, trigger the Lost Legion nearby and look for a single Marine that uses a jetpack. You will want to lure him to the area and try to get him near the ledge.
Leap of Faith II
If you head straight north from where you entered this zone, you will eventually see a long, skinny path just off to the east before heading into the aquarium that you drained during Science and Violence. Go here and just as you go down the ramp, look over the ledge to see a little waterfall coming out of a hole in the southern wall below.
You will need to drop off of the ledge and do a boost jump to get inside this hole. Once inside, go around the corner to find an elevator you can use to reach the area before as well as get the challenge. Note that there’s a camera down here that is needed to get the Can’t See Me challenge.