This trophy takes place across two chapters, so follow these steps:
– Crossroads: when Kara and Alice run away from the soldiers at Jericho, choose SURRENDER > OBEY. You will be captured, which is what you need to do for this trophy.
– Battle for Detroit: while waiting in the last line before destruction, ask Jerry to create a diversion so you can be with Alice.
– Battle for Detroit: at the end of the line, use L1 to check the fence on the right side – this is your escape route. You can create a diversion using whoever you saved previously. If you took shelter at the house during ‘Fugitives’, you can sacrifice Ralph. If you freed the basement androids at Zlatko’s house, you can sacrifice one of the scarred androids. If Luther is still with you at this point, you can choose to sacrifice him, but beware that this cancels out the HAPPY FAMILY trophy.
– When you’ve made your choice, run to the fence and have Alice climb through. If you kept Luther alive to this point, he’ll follow you, too.
– You’ll escape successfully, so finish the chapter to unlock the trophy.
Note: If you chose the violent revolution with Markus in chapter ‘Night of the Soul’, Kara and Alice will be saved once he reaches the recycling centre, which will also earn you the trophy.