In chapter ‘Zlatko’, don’t worry about Kara getting reset in the basement because you can still escape afterward.
– After Kara is reset, open the door in the basement where all the androids have been locked in. Doing this will allow them to help you later.
– Take the meal from the living room to the workshop upstairs.
– In the room next to Zlatko’s workshop, open the cage to the android bear, then go find Alice – she’s in the very last room upstairs at the end of the hallway.
– When they realise Alice is gone, you have to circle the upper floor by hiding in all the rooms (don’t use the hallway). A timer will be on the screen to indicate how long you have to hide before someone finds you, so make sure to always choose to hide in each room as you go.
– If Zlatko sees you in the room with the bear, the bear will attack him as long as you remembered to open the cage beforehand. This enables Kara and Alice to run downstairs. Go out the back door – the front door is locked.
– If Zlatko catches up to you, his android, Luther, will stop him. Remember the androids you freed from the basement earlier? They’ll take care of him and the chapter will end.