Note: This quest automatically begins once you have completed the 'A Perfect World' quest.
You will be reborn into Albion already within the Spire. From where you start simply follow the passage forward into the glowing doorway to face Lucien.
Watch the scene and hold down the required button as directed. You can now kill Lucien, or listen to him rant for a while and watch Reaver finish him off. Watch the scene that unfolds and you will now have to make a choice.
There are three options available:
1. Sacrifice - If you choose sacrifice, all the people who were killed in making the Spire will be revived. However your family and dog will be lost. You will receive +300 good morality points for this option but will no longer be able to travel around with your dog and dig up treasure. If you do choose sacrifice, a statue is erected in your honour in Bowerstone Old Town.
2. Love - Choosing love brings your family and your dog back to life, however all of the people who were killed during the construction of the Spire will remain dead.
3. Wealth - Choosing wealth will grant you a 1 million gold pieces, your family, your dog and all of the people who lost their lives in the construction of the Spire will remain dead. you will also receive + 300 evil points.
In addition, no matter which ending you pick, you will end up with the following rewards:
Note: for completing this quest you will earn the following reward/s:
- Renown: 10,000
- Reward: Letter from the People of Albion/Rose
- Reward: Theresa's Note
- Reward: Castle Fairfax is now up for sale!
After you make the decision, sit back and watch the ending scenes and credits.
Congratulations! You just completed the Fable II story. Now it’s time to go back and enjoy Albion to its fullest, acquire all the hidden treasures and complete the side quests. From now on, the world is your bi-valve mollusc.