Karma is a new feature in Far Cry 4 and adds a bit of good and evil to the mix. There is a separate meter that keeps track of your Karma, separated into 8 different levels. Once you achieve a new level, you will get a bonus, such as a discount in stores.
How do you increase your Karma? There’s a few ways to do that, such as spinning the Mani Wheels collectible. Whenever you do a clean kill on an animal, using only a knife or bow and arrow, you will also receive a little bit. Besides those, there are random events that happen that will grant you Karma upon completing them. You can lose Karma if you kill a civilian or a Golden Path ally.
These random events are shown as purple diamonds on your map should one happen to pop up while you’re playing. There are a few types of these and what you get will be chosen at random from the list below:
- **Assassination** - You will need to kill a Lieutenant, who is joined by three other enemies. It doesn't matter how you kill him.
- **Bomb Defuse** - You will need to defuse two bombs, but if any enemy detects you, a timer will begin counting down.
- **Helping Rebels** - There will be a small skirmish between Pagan's men and the Golden Path. Kill all of the enemy to help the Golden Path.
- **Hostage Rescue** - A single civilian and an enemy will be walking. Kill the enemy quickly or without him noticing to rescue the hostage.
- **Kill the Courier** - An enemy will be driving a vehicle to deliver a secret document. Kill him, then loot the documents.
- **Predator** - An animal is attacking Golden Path members. All you have to do is kill the animal.
|1||Attachment Prices -25%|
|2||Gun for Hire Upgrades on sale|
|3||Weapon Prices -25%|
|4||Gun for Hire Upgrades on sale|
|5||Location Map Prices -25%|
|6||Shredder signature weapon unlocks in store|
|7||Ghale Homestead Item Prices -25%|
|8||Collectible Map Prices -25%|