Local Enemy Bestiary
|Bully Cap||Weakness to Fire|
|Flan Palido||Weakness to Fire|
|Takouba||Weakness to Fire, fairly high HP|
When you enter the area, you’ll meet up with Kimahri, a loyal friend of Yuna and one of her guardians on her journey two years prior. During the scene, tell him you’ll take care of Lian and Ayde. After that, speak with everyone (including Kimahri again) and use the responses below. For doing this, you’ll set yourself up for a Dressphere in Chapter 3, affect a boss in Chapter 3, and get something from the Ronsos in Chapter 5.
- "I can imagine how you must feel..."
- "You have to learn to deal with these things!"
- "Leave it to the Gullwings!"
- "I'm sure you're right."
- "I will never forget their sacrifice."
- "I wouldn't forgive them either."
- "A change for the better, I hope." (this Ronso is actually on the mountain trail; you can warp close to him at the Scar of the Fayth if you prefer)