Map Type: Survival
Total Waves: 70
Our Goal: Let no units leave the map
Max Heroic Score (No-Combos): 1,276,920
Max Heroic Coins (No-Combos): 204
Note: This level is a great one for earning a nice number of coins. If you follow our strategy below you should be able to last a good length of time in Endless Mode, earning you well over 200 coins by the end of it!
Waves 1 - 10
– Focus on placing Gun Towers at the entrance to the map, directing them so you’re pushing the units upwards.
– Upgrade the first two towers to give you time to earn what you need to place enough towers so it’s creating a path back down the map (see screenshot above).
Waves 11 - 20
– Replace the first Gun Tower with a Laser Tower so it can damage units as they appear and as they start running up to the top of the map.
– By round 17 you should have enough cash for a Flamethrower Tower, swap out the Gun Tower beside the Laser Tower to have a formidable setup early on.
– Buy a Slow Tower immediately afterwards and place it where the Gun Tower above the Flamethrower Tower sits.
Waves 21 - 30
– Your only real goal for the next 10 rounds is to place a Tesla Tower in between the Laser and Flamethrower towers. These Tesla Towers are perfect against the numerous Helicopters and planes you’ll face as the map progresses. Make sure to fully upgrade it before wave 31 starts.
Waves 31 - 40
– Behind the Tesla and Flamethrower Towers, place another Tesla Tower and another Slow Tower. These are to finish off any arial attacks that make it through the first line of towers.
– Extend the pathway right down to the bottom of the map and if you follow the screenshot above, you can place another Laser Tower so it’s facing the whole of the pathway above it. Perfect for scoring some nice combos!
Waves 41 - 50
– Focus these 10 rounds on earning enough to place another Tesla Tower right beside the map entrance and also a Flamethrower Tower beside the Tesla Tower. Now upgrade them both, as they’ll provide additional backup on the helicopters/planes and deal damage to units as they first appear.
– On round 50, multiple Momma Tanks will show up along with some Louie Copters, so now’s a good time to use the Airstrike and use this cash to upgrade all the Gun Towers towards the top of the map.
Waves 51 - 60
– Alternate these tower upgrades between Flamethrower and Slow Towers to maximise the damage dealt (making sure the top tower is a Flamethrower one, see screenshot above).
– Upgrade the second Laser Tower to level 3 and upgrade any nearby Gun Towers also.
Waves 61 - 70
– Extend the third line up the map with some Gun Towers at the bottom and a Slow and Tesla Tower in the middle.
– Chuck a couple of Hive Towers in there if you’re after some combo points and stronger damage than the Gun Towers.