For the way Classes will be presented.
Description: What the class is and how it typically fares.
Weapons: Which weapons this class can use.
- Basic: Low-tier
- Advanced: High-tier
- Special: Midway between Basic and Advanced; often has special abilities
Promotes To/From: What class it upgrades to or from.
Movement: Number of Movement.
Pair Up Effects: Effects when paired up.
Skills: The skills that the class learns (and at what Level).
Maximum : The maximum stat values for that class (slightly influenced by character).
Growth Rates : These are added to a character’s own growth rates to determine the likelihood of stat ups during a Level Up.
(If Male/Female classes have different stats/growth rates, these will be noted)
- Your Avatar can become any class in their gender set.
- Children inherit class option from their parents. For information on what classes they can become with a certain father, just look up their father's potential classes in the **Characters** section.
- Morgan can also be any class due to being your Avatar's son/daughter. Morgan can be a Villager, Manakete or Taguel **if** his/her other parent is one, but not Lord, Dancer or Conqueror.
- All the SpotPass legacy characters can generally become any class with a few exceptions.