- Dutch London Street Flood Control Overpass, La Mesa
Stick to the right side as you have a little more room though it doesn’t really matter. The helicopter will make it either way.
- Chum Street Bridge, Cypress Flats
You should obviously head for the largest opening to pass under the bridge to give you the best chance of getting under. You can pass under various parts but this is by far the best way.
- Rail Bridge, Cypress Flats
Hover low in your chopper to gently pass under the rail bridge. It will bring you pretty close to the water so keep an eye on the water.
- Buccaneer Way Bridge, Cypress Flats
Keep the speed even and try not to tilt the helicopter’s nose too much or you could end up in the water or crashing into the various supports around. Keep low to the water because the bridge is very low.
- Elysian Fields Freeway Overpass, Cypress Flats
Feel free to gain some nice altitude for this one because it is one of the biggest bridges in the game. You really can’t miss it. This is the last of the bridges down this section of the canal.
- Del Perro Freeway, San Andreas Ave Overpass, Murrieta Heights
Keep with the helicopter for these next few bridges. You will need to head in low to get under the overpass and watch out for traffic.
- Del Perro Freeway, Vespucci Bldv Overpass, Murrieta Heights
This is another low-lying bridge so keep your height low to the ground, just above the traffic and take it slow.It is nice and wide so you don’t have to worry about support beams.
- El Rancho Blvd, Palomino Freeway Overpass, Murrieta Heights
Head past the dam and and under the Palomino Freeway. There is plenty of room and you don’t need to stay quite as low as before.
- Signal Street Bridge, Banning
There is a fine line between getting under the bridge and going for a swim. You can only just fit an aircraft under here and you must stay perilously close to the water. Use a helicopter and keep the speed up enough so you don’t have to tilt the chopper as you pass under. Any adjustments and you;ll be straight in the water,
- Canal Rail Bridge, Banning
Similar to the last bridge, stay very low to the water. If you aren’t comfortable holding your altitude from the last bridge, come away and reset your height. Maintain momentum through the bridge again, and keep it straight and steady. Phew!
- Mariam Turner Overpass, Banning
This is a massive bridge so quickly fly under it and turn around to prepare to head up the next canal.
- Dutch London Street Canal Bridge
Keep low over the water and watch for the curve because you may have to make a small adjustment as you come out the other side.
- Strawberry Avenue Canal Bridge, Maze Bank Arena
There is plenty of room underneath and to the side of the bridge so don’t worry too much about this one.
- Alta Street Canal Bridge, La Puerta
Head in low with a chopper (which you have hopefully been using all the way along anyway) and make sure not to touch the ground as you pass underneath.
- Interstate 5 Canal Bridge, La Puerta
This is a nice tall bridge that can fit most small aircraft underneath. The chopper will have no trouble here.