There are six key attributes that players are able to invest points in whilst levelling Harkyn and each has their own perks and useful traits. Of course, certain attributes provide more benefit to certain classes, so investing in the right area will help immensely in increasing your chances of survival.
The Attributes include:
- **Strength -** This increases physical damage dealt with weapons based on the Strength Attribute as well as slightly increasing the amount of gear that you can carry. This is a warrior's favourite!
- **Vitality -** Vitality increases Harkyn's base health pool. It also slightly increases the effectiveness of healing potions.
- **Faith -** This increases damage dealt with weapons based on the Faith Attribute. It also increases Harkyn's mana pool, allowing you to use more magical abilities and Gauntlet attacks before waiting for the bar to re-charge. This is favoured mostly by Clerics, but is a good back up attribute to invest in for ranged damage.
- **Endurance -** This attribute increases the amount of Stamina Harkyn has available, allowing him to perform additional attacks before needing a break. It also increases the amount of gear that you can carry.
- **Agility -** This increases damage dealt with weapons based on the Agility Attribute. It also slightly increases Harkyn's Stamina pool, allowing you to use more attacks before waiting for the bar to re-charge. This is used almost exclusively by Rogues.
- **Luck -** Increases the chance of equipment falling from enemies. Also increases the chance of unlocking higher level items whilst unlocking sealed runes at Crafter Anvils.