You’ll be able to pick up this side-quest by speaking with Yetka by the large, locked gate to the Eternal Flame area on your first visit to the Rhogar Realm. There are 5 Ancient Plates in total and you can hand these in after killing the Infiltrator boss.
They can be found in the following locations:
- **Eastern Antechamber –** In the small room at ground level with the lever linking the two antechambers together.
- **Western Antechamber –** After killing the first Tyrant use the Small Western Antechamber Key on the second floor of the Western Antechamber (by the Crossbowman). Inside you’ll find an Ancient Plate and a chest containing an Attribute Point Shard and a piece of Armour (leg - Cunning).
- **Eternal Flame** – in the small hallway beneath the Panorama to the left of the main Eternal Flame area. This is guarded by a Spellcaster.
- **Abandoned Range** – You can find this one in the small cave where you find the Checkpoint Crystal. It is guarded by Spiders at the back of the cave.
- **Sacred Hallways** – Just after entering the Sacred Hallways, this is just on the left as you go down the stairs towards the Tyrant.