This operation has us infiltrating Camp omega before hunting down and killing two targets of interest within the base. Note that you will earn additional points and an achievement/trophy if you are able to extract them, rather than kill them.
It should definitley be noted that having enemies enter a combat status on this mission is a no-no as the targets will immediately attempt to flee the area and unless you are nearby, you will be unable to stop them. Subsequently the mission will be failed and you’ll head back to the previous checkpoint.
Note: this walkthrough explains how to earn the optional objective for the achievement/trophy. If you want a faster, more efficient way through the level, check out the S-Rank walkthrough after the main guide.
The following bonuses will be unlocked by completing the mission on the two difficulties, completing trials and earning scores:
- Complete the mission on Normal to unlock the Hard Difficulty.
- Earn a C-Rank on the mission to unlock the Sz.-336 SMG at mission start.
- Earn a B-Rank on the mission to unlock the S1000 Shotgun at mission start.
- Earn a A-Rank on the mission to unlock the M2000 Sniper-D at mission start.
- Earn a S-Rank on the mission to unlock the AM-69 AAS Rifle at mission start.
- Complete the mission on Normal to unlock the 'Fastest Marking of all Enemies' Trial.
- Complete the mission on Hard to unlock the 'Fatest Completion' & 'Fastest Extraction of Both Targets' Trial.
- Complete the 'Fastest Marking of all Enemies' Trial on normal to unlock remaining Normal difficulty trials.
- Complete the 'Fatest Completion' or 'Fastest Extraction of Both Targets' trial on Hard to unlock the remaining hard difficulty trials.
The following bonuses will be added to your score at the end of the level if you are able to meet the requirements as you move through the mission.
- 0 Combat Alerts = +7,500
- 0 Kills = +2,500
- 0 Retries = +3,750
- No Reflex = +7,500
- Prisoners Rescued = +7,000 (2 at +3,500 each)
- Both Targets recovered = +7,500