|Location||Broadleaf; Lower Uptown (Northern section)|
|Rewards||3380 Exp, 1490G, Rocket Fuel (x5)|
A nutritionist is working on an ultra-nourishing meal that fits in your pocket, called NutriBLam, and wants to do a clinical trial of it. Before she starts, though, she needs five cloves of deathbreath garlic first, which you can get from the Bountiful or Wondrous Bazaars (both tier 3 facilities). Bring them back and you’ll have to deliver five things of NutriBLam, without any specific people in mind. You will have blue circles on the map, though, so your search area is limited. If you look at the marked areas a little closer, one of the NPCs is marked with a white dot, which will be the ones you need to talk to.
– Eastern side of Dome Park in Lower Uptown
– Towards the southern end of the circle in Lower Midtown
– Eastern end of Upper Downtown
– Southeast of Swift Solutions in Lower Downtown
– Downstairs in the Resistance HQ area of Lower Downtown
Return to the nutritionist to tell her of the results, as well as finish the quest.