|Location||Capstan-upon-Hull; Near the entrance|
|Rewards||9650 Exp, 3810G, Great Sage's Secret, Sin-Gul as Citizen|
The man, who seems to have forgotten his full name, other than Sin-Gul, wants you to help work out the rest of it. So, there is a NPC in each town, usually with a musical name (for example, Musical Man in Goldpaw) that speaks of a bard with a very long name. You do not have to speak with these NPCs and can go straight to Sin-Gul, if you want, but here are their locations.
– Cloudcoil Canyon: Musical Sky Pirate by where the merchant was (Donwaribihapi)
– Goldpaw: Musical Man on bridge just west of inn (Tstaykenamyt)
– Hydropolis: Musical Girl in Kardia Square (Haoozbizniss)
– Broadleaf: Musical Old Fellow just north of Dome Park (Sbinawile)
– Ding Dong Dell: Musical Lady right before path leading to Old Well (Watsamata)
Whether you go to each NPC or not (it doesn’t matter, as previously said), speak with Sin-Gul and correctly guess each part as listed above. Do everything right and Sin-Gul will join your kingdom.