In addition to the regular Holocards, there is a special set of them that’s related to the RYNO weapon. These Holocards are hidden throughout the game and only number nine in total; they don’t give set bonuses and you cannot trade for them. Once you have all nine of the RYNO Holocards, return to the RYNO guy on Rilgar to get your very shiny and overpowered weapon, free of charge.
- **Planet Rilgar (RYNO)** . After exiting the sewers and getting the Trespasser from Slim Incognito, use the gadget to solve the puzzle just past him to open the barrier and get the RYNO Holocard.
- **Planet Rilgar (RYNO II)** . You can find another one by winning the Gold Cup hoverboard race. This race is similar to the Silver Cup, but there are more explosive crates on the track. Depending on your difficulty (you can always change it), winning shouldn't be too much of a problem.
- **Planet Kerwan (Zodiac)** . It's highly likely that you saw a Trespasser puzzle when trekking through Aleero City on Kerwan, but you couldn't solve it since you didn't have the gadget. Upon returning to the planet, you can take the taxi behind your ship to go back to Aleero City. Once you do, follow the path to the puzzle, solve it and grab the Holocard.
- **Nebula G34 (RY3NO)** . Yet another Holocard behind a door that's sealed with a Trespasser puzzle. You'll find the puzzle not far along the path that eventually leads to the Blargian Snagglebeast boss fight. This is right across from you took the shuttle to the warship. Solve the puzzle and snatch the Holocard.
- **Planet Gaspar (Harbinger)** . You will find this Holocard sitting on a ledge that's on the backside of a building in the area with all of the Telepathopus brains. It's on the eastern side of the map and you'll need to fly with the Jetpack to get on top of the building (there's a brain sac up there). Once you're on the building, look over the ledge on the one side to spot the platform with the Holocard.
- **Planet Batalia (RYNO IV)** . Not far from your ship, you'll come across Cora fighting off some Blarg enemies. There will be a building right by them, which has another Trespasser puzzle. Note that this is the same building that has a Gold Bolt on top of the roof that you walljump to. Solve the puzzle to open the door and reveal the Holocard.
- **Planet Quartu (RYNO V)** . This Holocard is located in the warbot factory, which is the big open area where you fight Mrs. Zurkon. There is a reinforced door you come across at the base level that you need to destroy with the nearby turret. Do that and you'll find the Holocard inside that room.
- **Planet Kalebo III (RYNO VI Protosuit)** . Similar to the hoverboard race on Rilgar, you need to win the Gold Cup for the one on this planet to get this Holocard. There are two shortcuts you can use by passing through rings that make this an easy race to win.
- **Second Visit to Deplanetizer (RYNO VII)** . You'll find this Holocard in the final area, right before the hallway that leads to the final bosses. There is a ledge right next to the hallway that you can jump to by using the boxes next to it, where you'll spot the Holocard in plain sight.