Super Mario 3D World
Author(s): Greg Boccia
Editor(s): Paul Williams
First Published: 27-07-2014 / 00:00 GMT
Last Updated: 21-03-2018 / 11:01 GMT
Version: 1.0 (????) 17-11-2018 / 03:23 GMT
See more at GamerGuides.com
© 2018 Gamer Guides Ltd
|Action ||Gamepad ||Wiimote ||Wiimote + Nunchuck
|Crouch ||ZL ||B ||Z
|Dash ||Y or X ||1 ||B
|Move ||Left Analog ||D-Pad ||Control Stick
|Jump ||B or A ||2 ||A
|Pause ||+ ||+ ||+
|Item ||- ||- ||-
|Ground Pound ||ZL in air ||B in air ||Z in air
|Bubble ||L ||A ||C
- **Spin Jump** - Rotate the analog stick in either direction to begin spinning then jump. This allows you to reach the character's maximum height from a standing position.
- **Long Jump** - While running, crouch then jump to perform a low height but long distance leap.
- **Crouch Jump** - Crouch for a few seconds and Mario will begin to shake. Jump at this point backflip quite a height*
- **Ground Pound** - While in mid-air press the crouch button to quickly smash enemies, blocks, and other objects.
- **Ground Pound Jump** - The moment you land from a Ground Pound jump again to maintain your momentum.
- **Somersault** - Crouch down then dash to perform a somersault. This move can break blocks that you can't ground pound.
- **Side Somersault** - Dash in one direction then simultaneously reverse direction and jump to tumble away from impending doom.
- **Rolling Long Jump** - While doing a somersault quickly jump to dive forward.
Nintendo Wii U
- Guide Release
27 July 2014
- Last Updated
21 March 2018
- Guide Author
Get a Gamer Guides Premium account:
- Remove ads
- Custom Favorites
- Support the authors
- And many more special features coming soon...