Before entering the Spider House gather the following: Full Arrows, Full Deku Sticks, 2 Magic Beans
To reach the Swamp Spider House , ride the boat to the Deku Palace then use the lily pads to go north. The entrance is covered with spider webs so you need to use a Deku Stick, light it at the nearby torch, and burn the webs down.
Inside you can speak with the man who has been cursed to understand why you’re doing this. Pick up either rock in this room and bottle a Bug then head into the Central Chamber.
Central Chamber - 1F
- 1. Bottom of the ramp in the water.
- 2. On the pillar in the northeast corner of the room.
- 3. Inside a jar on the left side of the ramp.
- 4. Release Bugs into the soft soil patch on the eastern wall.
- 5. Release Bugs into the soft soil patch on the western wall.
- 6. Roll into the crate third from the left in the northwest portion of the room.
- 7. Roll into the crate in the southwest part of the room.
- 8. Blow up the boulder in the northeast. Plant a Magic Bean and use the Spring Water to make it grow. Ride the flying lily pad around to the Skulltula.
- 9. Climb up to the second floor and jump over to the tombstone.
- 10. Behind the torch on the second floor.
Central Chamber - 2F
- 11. On the northwest pillar.
- 12. On the northern wall. Use the Deku Flower to collect the Skulltula Token.
- 13. Fly to the eastern end of the room and use the Bug on the soft soil patch at the southeast.
Giant Jar Room
- 14. Look up and shoot the beehives down. One has a Gold Skulltula.
- 15. Shoot the other beehives to find a second Gold Skulltula.
- 16. Roll into the northern pot to make this Gold Skulltula emerge.
- 17. Roll into the second-most southern pot to knock another one out.
- 18. Destroy the pots at the south end of the room to find another.
- 19. Slash the vines at the northern end to enter an alcove with a Gold Skulltula.
- 20. Play the Sonata of Awakening for the sleeping Deku Scrub then use the Deku Flower to reach the upper ledge where another Gold Skulltula is along the wall.
Start off by slashing the Crystal Switch to form a ladder. If you don’t have a bottle of Spring Water you’ll need to get that too.
- 21. Shoot the northern-most beehive on the ceiling to release a Gold Skulltula.
- 22. Along the northeast pillar is a Gold Skulltula climbing up and down.
- 23. Shoot the Gold Skulltula that's on the ladder and climb up it.
- 24. At the western end plant a Magic Bean and use Spring Water to make it grow.
- 25. Shoot down the northeast beehive in the tree.
- 26. Roll into the large tree in the center of the room.
- 27. Roll into the large tree in the center of the room.
- 28. Roll into the large tree in the center of the room.
- 29. Hiding in the western grass.
- 30. Crawling around clockwise in the perimeter grass.
Piece of Heart #19
In Termina Field there are four holes that lead to Gossip Stones, one by each of the zone entrances (North, South, East, West). Wear the Mask of Truth and speak with them to learn they all want to be the same color.
Go into each hole and play the Sonata of Awakening while wearing the Deku Mask to turn the stone green. Once all four are the same color you’ll receive the Piece of Heart .
- **North** - Before going into the icy area, right of the ramp.
- **South** - Look west of the entrance near a tree on the other side of the tall grass.
- **East** - Go to the north end of the Astral Observatory (outside the fence).
- **West** - Before going to the sandy area, look for the boulder and blow it up to find the hole.
Piece of Heart #20
Head to Romani Ranch on the Final Day and head to Mamamu Yan’s Doggy Racetrack . Enter the race and use the Mask of Truth to hear how the dogs feel.
Pick one that responds, "My paws feel lighter than normal today" or "I’m here for my family, there’s no way I’ll lose!" You win triple your money for first place, double for second place, and even if your dog is third through fifth.
The dog you pick won’t always win just because he thinks he can, but he’ll do well so bet at least 75 Rupees so you get at least double (or break even if you’re a little unlucky). Breaking the 150 Rupee mark in winnings nets the Piece of Heart .