Upon your arrival, you’ll get the same basic routine as last time, but much shorter, since Fi will only explain what you ask about.
Some things to mention, though: you can sink in the quicksand (but not have to restart the trial), you have to dash across the quicksand, and you need to use the map and/or beacons to mark solid paths in the quicksand. So, here’s the strategy:
– Upon beginning, go east and along the solid path beneath the quicksand. Once you reach a visible part of the path, go left to find a Tear of Nayru.
– Go southeast along the under-quicksand path. When possible, jump on the higher southern path and go left to find another Tear of Nayru. (I have been informed this is tough to understand by some: try using the eastern point of the map’s web-like design.)
– From there, hit the ground and run due south to a Stamina Fruit. You’ll soon also find a mine cart and Waking Water. Once the latter recedes, immediately pull the mine cart back as much as possible. Let the water recede if you deem it necessary, then climb onto the cart for another Tear of Nayru.
– Go south some more to find my least favorite area. Yeah, I bet you can see all of those Watchers. Dash across the area, avoid the Watchers, and grab the Tear of Nayru on the ledge.
– Next, run to the north. Once the western wall stops, go around it and back south along this shallow incline to a tree. Roll into the tree to knock down a Tear of Nayru.
– Go back north to the cage area. Run up the crumbling ledge nearby and grab the Tear of Nayru here.
– Drop to the ground and into the cage area. Find the nearby mine cart and push it into the cage nearby. Back up slightly, then dash-jump to the next Tear of Nayru. (And, for the record, that hole is patched up rather well. You won’t fall into the Guardian’s hands, where you’d be unable to leave.)
– Go north and across the quicksand. Climb onto the lowest of the pathways surrounding the entrance structure to the Mining Facility. There are THREE Tears of Nayru here. You have to climb the boxes around here to get them.
– Upon grabbing all three mentioned in the above “bullet”, climb the vines on the structure to the top to find another Tear of Nayru.
– Drop off to the north and go downstairs. Continue going north and downstairs to find another Tear of Nayru.
– Face the stairs again and go up them some. You can soon dash onto an upper ledge here. A Tear of Nayru is nearby.
– Go back upstairs and to the lower level, then to the northeastern corner of this specific portion. To the north is a wall. Two Watchers and an inactive Guardian should be there. You can go there, approaching it from the east, and avoid the Watchers to easily reach the Tear of Nayru. Those little columns off to the side are not patrolled except the very edges, and remember: you can stand next to a Guardian within the 90-second protection and not be hurt whatsoever.
Anyhow, after grabbing the last Tear of Nayru, you can simply head northwest and back to the entrance of this area. There, you’ll receive the second gift from the goddess: the Clawshots. (If you ever played Wind Waker, they’re a similar version of the Hookshot.) Afterwards, you’ll return to the real world.