Make it to the outskirts of Halebidu in chapter 5 without using a firearm or explosive.
This can be tricky and entirely missable, but the aim is to literally make it to the start of chapter 5 without killing a single enemy with any kind of weapon.
You’ll probably attempt this after already completing the game, but you have to start a whole new save without carrying any of your previous stats over. We recommend doing this on explorer difficulty, too.
– Dying and restarting checkpoints doesn’t affect this
– Never pick up or aim a weapon
– Don’t pick up or throw any grenades
– You can only use melee and stealth
– Nadine can take out enemies for you
– Don’t touch propane tanks
As soon as you reach chapter 5, the trophy will unlock.