This is a walkthrough for the Yaren Story, Over Easy. It’ll navigate you through the necessary steps to finding the 50 juiced-up rooster eggs.
Ramon juiced-up roosters escaped and now they’re causing shit. Get me one of their eggs.
Collect a juiced-up rooster egg for Elvis
Once you’ve completed the Yaren Story Spur of the Moment, speak with Elvis at the Monteros Camp to start this follow up quest. After the conversation has come to a close, travel to the Esmeralda Eco Farm which is located northeast of the town of Vedera. Upon arrival, collect one Juiced-Up Egg, then you’ll need to destroy the remaining 49 eggs which are in the following locations.
- First set of 10 can be found in the Shed with a yellow door.
- Second set of 10 can be found in the middle of the farm
- Third set of 10 can be found in a hut opposite the yellow doored shed.
- The fourth set of 10 can be found underneath the house at the top of the hill.
- The fifth and final set are found inside the house.
After you’ve destroyed all the eggs, take the one you collected back to Elvis at Monteros Camp to bring this Yaren Story to a close.