Letters to Santa are one of two collectibles featured in the How the Saints Save Christmas DLC. There’s a total of 10 spread across all three missions, with five being in the first, three in the second, one in the third and one being rewarded for completing the DLC. They appear on your map if you have the Collectible Finder from the main game, making them a lot easier to find.
The letters are all written by your Homies and feature what they want for Christmas. Their locations are as follows:
- First mission. It's on the stage right in front of you when you first start.
- First mission. On the stage that's in front of the clock tower where you protect CID.
- First mission. On top of the screen at the drive-in. Will need super powers back.
- First mission. On top of the building where you protect CID. Will need super powers back.
- First mission. On top of one of the buildings by where the projector is located.
- Second mission. On top of the building where the snowman trying to jump off is located.
- Second mission. Inside of the warehouse, to the left of where you first enter.
- Second mission. Inside of Santa's room, right on the desk.
- Third mission. After the sleigh portion, head northeast from where you land to find it on a porch.
- Obtained after finishing the DLC missions.