The Poe Collector
Start a fresh cycle and ride out east to Ikana Canyon. Put on the Garo Mask and the Poe Collector will move, allowing you to Hookshot up. Do so and navigate the area dodging the Nejirons that will explode on contact.
At the docks, freeze the two Octoroks and leap over then Hookshot to the top of the canyon. Use the Owl Statue to create a waypoint and save your game if you want.
Tingle is around, so shoot him down and purchase the Map of Stone Tower for 20 Rupees.
The Spirit House
Head past the Music Box House in the middle of the area and into the Spirit House on the left. Inside you’ll find the Poe Collector. Accept his challenge for 30 Rupees to begin a battle against four Poe Sisters.
You fight Amy by herself, she will turn invisible and whizz around. Attack her when she is visible, a few slashes will do the trick.
Next, you fight Beth and Jo, two sisters who mimic the first. It is two of them, so try to focus on one at a time for the best results.
Lastly, you’ll face Meg who creates illusions of herself around Link. One of them will spin around twice instead of just once, that is the real Poe. Once you’ve defeated them all you’ll receive Piece of Heart #43 .
Note : If you head outside now, Tatl will want to talk to you about a thirst for blood in the air. Put on the Garo Mask at these area to fight a Garo. Defeating one will reveal information about the area and they all have something different to say:
- "The soul of the composer named Flat rests in Ikana Graveyard. I have heard his brother, Sharp is here in Ikana."
- "To cross the valley of Ikana, aim at the river beasts with the arrowhead that freezes."
- "Atop the hill here in Ikana, no human presence is felt, except that of the parent and child living in the house with the waterwheel."
- "Every two minutes on every day, the girl who lives in the music box house goes to the dried well to check on something. But as long as the spirits are wandering outside her house, she dares not leave her home."
- "To revive the dried-up river on Ikana hill, you must go to the spring water cave."
- "If one tries to enter the spring water cave without knowing the song buried in a grave, that poor visitor shall meet with disaster."
- "To save the cursed human, his soul must be healed."
- "The well atop the hill and the well at Ikana Castle's inner garden are one."
- "As the Gibdos in Ikana's well have regrets and long to savor items from this world, they continue to wander about."
- "Most of that which the Gibdos regret can be found inside the well itself."
- "That which was acquired in Ikana Castle shall open the way to Stone Tower. That is all I know."
- "The ReDeads in Ikana were once members of the castle's dancing troupe..."
- "A hole can be opened in the ceiling of a particular room in Ikana Castle. But it cannot be broken without an explosive with incredible might."
- "In entering Ikana Castle, there is another secret route apart from the well entrance."
- "To counter the rage of the King of Ikana Castle, burn away that which disrupts the light and shine the sacred rays on the King."
The Gibdo Mask
Head into the northern cave past the Music Box House. Inside you’ll meet Sharp, the brother of Flat who taught you the Song of Storms . If you remember, he wanted you to play this song for his brother, so do just that!
This will clear the curse that was upon Sharp and restore the water to the land, causing the Music Box House to play music once more. This makes the surrounding Gibdo’s perish and the little girl in the house, Pamela, will come outside!
Sneak past Pamela into the house if you can. Chances are she’ll catch you, so lay a Bomb or use the Blast Mask near the house and she’ll come out again. Once you manage to get inside, go to the basement where a mummy begins to walk near you.
Play the Song of Healing to cure the man and restore order to the household. Grab the Gibdo Mask and talk to Pamela’s Father to gain some information about the well.