Warzone Season 4 Reloaded drops on 15th July, with new operators, gamemodes, and a new weapon. Here’s what is in store for Season 4 Reloaded…
What to Expect from Season 4 Reloaded
Download Size & Release Date
Warzone’s Season 4 Reloaded will be available to update at the following times.
- British Summer Time - 5 AM - July 15th
- Eastern Time (USA) - 12 AM - July 15th
- Pacific Time (USA) - 9PM - July 14th
Depending on which platform you are on will determine the size of your download.
- Xbox One - 9.2 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S - 9.2 GB
- PlayStation 4 - 8.9 GB
- PlayStation 5 - 8.9 GB
- PC - 9.2 GB (For Warzone Only)
- PC - 10.4 GB (Warzone & modern Warfare)
(PC Users will need 12.4-12.9 GB of free space for the download, but this will be deleted after the installation.)
New Weapons & Melee
OTs 9: Sub-Machine Gun
To Unlock - There will be an in-game challenge to complete in order to unlock the gun. As of yet, this is unknown. The weapon can also be used via purchasing a bundle or blueprint for the weapon in the store, meaning you can use the OTs 9 immediately.
- A fully automatic SMG that will have easy-to-control recoil, a high-rate of fire, and very approachable iron sights.
- The OTs 9 will have a smaller magazine than other SMG’s, limited to 40 rounds. This could be crucial in determining its effective use in gunfights against several other players.
Mace: Melee Weapon
To Unlock - Similarly, an in-game challenge will allow you to unlock the Mace, as well as purchasing the Weapon Blueprint.
- Most likely a one-hit killing machine, the Mace will be a deadly goliath in Warzone.
- The Melee Weapon will no doubt be slow, bulky, and useless in any encounters besides close-quarter fighting. Yet, the weapon will be lots of fun for players across Verdansk and Rebirth Island.
New Modes & Events for Warzone
- Payload Gamemode
Payload will see two teams of 20 players endeavour to move vehicles across Verdansk to various checkpoints. Like Plunder, each player drops in with their loadout and there will be a lot of killstreaks available to use and exploit.
If your team can safely escort the vehicles to the checkpoints in the limited time available, you will be the winners. The defenders can win if they manage to prevent the attacker from doing so by destroying the vehicles, killing the enemy players, or purchasing obstacles to slow the opposition team down.
- Blueprint Blitz Event
A new mode that is perfect for those who want to get the latest and most extravagant blueprints for their weapons. The Blueprint Blitz event will take place sporadically across gamemodes, and offer several special Contraband contracts to get limited time blueprints for weapons. This will also include blueprints from earlier seasons.
- Sentry Gun Killstreak
This killstreak will be a useful and effective way to inflict damage and death on your opponents. The Sentry Gun (or Turret) will last for 60 seconds, and will be located through rare Red Door supply boxes. The Turret will have a 180-degree radius and will have a very high fire-rate and bullet velocity to seriously damage your opponents and their vehicles!