When you first sign up for the Paper Trail website, there are a few things you can do before diving into the actual missions in the game. One of the things is just registering for the website, which is already done, and another is linking your PSN account. The other things are a Conduit Awareness Quiz and a Conduit Sensory Test. These things will give you in-game Karma when you link your PSN account.
Conduit Sensory Test¶
There are two types of Conduit Sensory Tests, one being physical and the other being online-only. The physical Sensory Test was a series of cards sent out to people before the game was released, working in conjunction with a different online questionaire related to the cards. There will also be an auditory test, with more questions asked.
The online-only test is more or less the same as the physical one, with the site asking questions related to site and sound. Based on your answers (there are no right answers), you will given a power and a probability percentage of you being a Conduit.
Conduit Awareness Quiz¶
The Awareness Quiz is a series of ten questions that will test your knowledge about Conduits and unlike the Sensory Test, there are right answers to these questions. The questions will be listed in order, along with the correct answer in bold.
- How are Conduits different from normal people? They all carry the Conduit Gene
- What are the two primary classifications of conduits? Activated and Conduit-Positive
- How does a conduit become activated? Unknown
- Which of the following tests can accurately identify Conduit-Positives? Sensory testing
- What fuels conduit powers? Unknown
- Which of the following statements is false? Activated Conduits are immortal
- Which of the following statements is true? Some conduits can manipulate synthetic elements
- When encountering a conduit what should you do? Behave normally
- What happened to conduits after the events in New Marais? The majority of people with the Conduit Gene died but some survived
- How should we deal with conduits? Communication, research, and acceptance