Ok so basically Chapter 5: Outer Heaven (this one) was pretty much done for you to catch up to the Extra OPS and finish them. Yeah, as you may know already there are a ton of Extra OPS so to get the good ending or rather the complete ending, you’ve got to finish these missions, the Zadornov Search Missions. Here’s how they work:
Once you finish OPS 26, Peace Walker Battle 3, if the first Zadornov Search Mission doesn’t appear, you have to complete more Extra OPS until it appears. Once you complete it more Extra OPS unlock and you have to complete them for the next Zadornov Search Mission to appear. You have to do this over and over until you complete all 6 Zadornov Search Missions and the last Main OPS appears.
Also note that there will be no direct strategy/guide for the Search Missions because the only thing you have to do is to search for Zadornov in the areas and FRS him out of there, then simply head for the extraction point.
What I will add however is the location of Zadornov. That’s it. You can go stealthy or all out if you want in the missions. What’s important is to get him back to NSF.
Zadornov Search Mission 1
Zardonov’s location (he can be in any of these locations):
- In the second floor of the boathouse in *Rio del Jade* .
- Western room at *Bananal Fruta de Oro: Sorting Shed* .
- Northern room at *Bananal Fruta de Oro: Sorting Shed* .
Zadornov Search Mission 2
- Northwestern alcove lying down behind a fallen tree stump at *Bosque del Alba* .
Zadornov Search Mission 3
Ok Zadornov can appear pretty much in any area, which are: Catarata de la Muerte, Bottom of the Cliff, Top of the Cliff or Ruinas de Xochiquetzal.
Zadornov Search Mission 4
- Inside the house in the middle of *Aldea Los Despiertos* (where you rescued Chico).
Zadornov Search Mission 5
- Move to the end of the areas until you go inside the base (mountain). Check the truch which number plate resembles GEN.
Zadornov Search Mission 6
- At the end of the area, hiding inside a Love Box.