Ok the final OPS is here. Before you’re able to do it there are certain requirements. Here’s the list:
- Your Intel Team **must** be at level 40 (at least).
- You **must** complete Zeke. I think this is obvious hence the name of the OPS. Note that the required part that you need is the **Railgun** , which can be obtained from the Chrysalis (hit the left wing of it to get it). Fight the PUPA, Chrysalis and Cocoon for parts for your Zeke.
- Your Mother Base **must** have developed its second plant so you better be FRS enemies all the time.
Now when Miller calls you and tells you that Zardonov escaped again but he gives no hints whatsoever. Head on to Extra OPS 001 - Target Practice and go to the second floor to find him. Some scenes triggers and you have the OPS unlocked.
Ok the final battle is here! ZEKE is pretty similar to Peace Walker only a bit faster and stronger. We start the battle with it right in front of us and it’ll start attacking as the battle starts so start running to either side to evade the attacks. A couple seconds after the battle starts the hatches on the deck open up so you can use them as cover.
You can protect yourself from ZEKE’s lightning attack and the machine gun, but be careful because it can jump and ram itself against you, which lowers the hatches and damage you.
Also, notice that there are 3 panels on the deck – 2 red ones and a blue one. The blue panel is the equivalent to your Supply Marker so use it to get items and ammo throughout the battle. The red one – yes you guessed it, works like the Strike Marker only that when you activate it, Miller tells you to aim at your target and press the attack button so do so and stick to a wall to not get hurt.
ZEKE can also jump to other parts of the area which is a bummer. If it jumps to the left side it’ll start using its Railgun so quickly take cover. You can listen to what she has to say which means the Railgun attack is incoming:
- *Soon you will witness true hell!*
- *You've got no one to blame but yourself.*
When it jumps on to the right side it'll start using its missiles so just like with Peace Walker, start running nonstop until all the missiles stop. These are pretty much all the attacks ZEKE has and what it does so its just an endurance battle.
This is the end of this amazing game. Hope you enjoyed the FAQ and hopefully you learned a lot about Big Boss and his new way of life. Time to go complete all EOPS with an S rank.
Thanks for reading!