Boss 1 - Armored Mawdad - Platinum Video
Points for Success
- Time Required for Platinum Medal: 2:00
- You don’t need to round up the outlying Pikmin immediately.
- Task one is the break the Mawdad’s tail with Rock Pikmin.
- With the tail broken wait until the Mawdad stops moving, then Charge his tail.
- When the Mawdad clambours on the ceiling use the falling wood chippings to follow its direction.
- Try and pre-emptively throw Pikmin onto the Mawdad’s exposed tail when it is moving.
- Guide Release
14 August 2013
- Last Updated
7 December 2020
- Guide Author
Get a Gamer Guides Premium account:
- Remove ads
- Custom Favorites
- Support the authors
- And many more special features coming soon...