Collect Treasure Mission 4 Platinum Video
Points for Success
- At the start, split up. One Captain should go to the right, one to the left, and one stay in the centre (with the Pikmin claimed from the platform inside the circling lillipad).
- Remember that you can throw Pikmin over an incomplete bridge. It’s a good idea to lend your middle captain any spare yellows to deal with the electric gate.
- Get everything before you deal with the two ‘big’ enemies in the two ‘nests’.
- Remember that the best time to attack a Puffy Blowhog is during its attack, and then try to stay on top of it.
- When going for a better time consider that you don’t necessarily have to pluck every Pikmin. It’s very easy to do this level without the purples behind the Bulborb, for instance.
- Guide Release
14 August 2013
- Last Updated
7 December 2020
- Guide Author
Get a Gamer Guides Premium account:
- Remove ads
- Custom Favorites
- Support the authors
- And many more special features coming soon...