You will have to find and collect three ECHOs that give you information about Nisha’s childhood. Their locations are as follows:
- In the area with all of the Torks (central part of the map), there is a small ship that is crashed into the ground. This ECHO is on the ground, right next to that ship.
- This one is in the Bogan's Warren area, which is the Scav camp in the west. Go down the path that cuts through the middle of the camp and you'll find the ECHO on a table on the eastern side.
- Fingersmith Halls, which is where Pickle is located. It's on a shelf opposite from where the exit to Outlands Spur is.
King of the Hill
In the Research Facility area, there’s a very tall tower with a jump pad located on its southern side. If you look up, you’ll be able to see various tiny platforms sticking out on the western side of this tower. Use the jump pad to get onto the nearby container with a round thing on top, then you should be able to use boosted jumps to reach the various platforms, some of which will be brown in color.
If you run out of oxygen, there will be a spot halfway up where you’ll be able to fill up, but you can also go into the building at the bottom if you’re near there. It might take a few tried to get to the top, so keep trying. You’ll know when you’re at the top when you see a grated flooring, as well as a red loot chest.
No Animal Harmed
This is a one-time only challenge. During the Treasures of ECHO Madre optional mission, you will go to Rabid Adams’ Treasure Trove, where you will have to defeat Rabid Adams, who will also have his pet Tork attacking you. You have to kill Rabid Adams without damaging his pet Tork, so you’ll want to avoid weapons that have splash damage, like rocket launchers or shotguns.
In the Bogan’s Warren area, you should see a building with an electric barrier blocking the entrance, which houses a loot chest. In order to deactivate this, you’ll have to find and butt slam three pressure pads in the area. These pads have some green lights around them and when you’ve slammed them, those lights will turn red.
- The first pad is on the ground in front of the barrier, close to the cliff edge.
- In the area infested with Torks, find a small building just east of the vehicle spawner. The pad is next to that building.
- In the central part of the map, find an Air Dome Generator with a checkpoint right next to it (it's the one on the north side of the big hole in the middle of the map). The pad will be right next to them.