This mission has us playing as Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty character Raiden in his cyborg-ninja costume (note the awesome electrifying run he’s got!). The goal of the mission has Raiden tasked with tracking down and neutralising special enemy types known as snatchers that are hidden amongst the regular guards posted in the base. This can be a little tricky as there are both regular human guards and snatcher guards in human form scattered around Camp Omega. To tell the difference, you’ll need to tag them using your binoculars. A blue enemy is a common guard whilst enemies appearing with a green glow are snatchers and they must be killed (don’t worry; they won’t affect your kill count).
There is some good news – killing snatchers will make their bodies disintegrate and as such, you will not have to hide any bodies (except for the regular marines) as you work your way through the mission.
Note: If you follow this guide fairly quickly and do not have to reset checkpoints too many times, you should be able to earn the ‘S’ Rank for this mission.
The following bonuses will be unlocked by completing the mission on the two difficulties, completing trials and earning scores:
- Complete the mission on Normal to unlock the Hard Difficulty.
- Complete the mission on Normal to unlock the White Armour outfit for Raiden.
- Complete the mission on Hard to unlock the Commander Armour outfit for Raiden.
- Earn a C-Rank on the mission to unlock the URAGAN-5 Pistol at mission start.
- Earn a B-Rank on the mission to unlock the M2000 Sniper-D at mission start.
- Earn a A-Rank on the mission to unlock the FB MR R-Launcher at mission start.
- Complete the mission on Normal to unlock the 'Fastest Marking of all Enemies' & 'Fastest Extermination of All Crows' Trial.
- Complete the mission on Hard to unlock the 'Fatest Completion' Trial.
- Complete the 'Fastest Marking of all Enemies' Trial on normal to unlock remaining Normal difficulty trials.
- Complete the 'Fatest Completion' trial on Hard to unlock the remaining hard difficulty trials.
The following bonuses will be added to your score at the end of the level if you are able to meet the requirements as you move through the mission.
- 0 Combat Alerts = +1,200
- 0 Kills = +1,200
- 0 Retries = +400
- No Reflex = +1,200