You’re given Medallions at the end of each mission. Medallions allow you to unlock new Gauntlets (which means more Missions obviously). There’s 5 types of Medallions and you get them in the same way in every Mission, so make sure to get all 5 of them in one go.
- Clear Medallion: You get this medallion when you finish the mission.
- Challenge Medallion: You’ll be bestowed with this medallion when you complete the mission on the recommended level or lower.
- No Herb Medallion: DO NOT use any herbs during the mission to get this medallion.
- Genocide Medallion: Kill all enemies before you end the mission.
- Complete Medallion: Only obtainable IF you get the other four medallions at the same time. Good luck!