Waves 1 - 10
– Drop a Gatling Gun Tower in the single square (that’s in the middle of the split path), the one south-west of that then a third one by the runners entrance.
– Once the top two have each been upgraded to level three, add a new Gun Tower to block off the gap by the entrance, then drop another Gun Tower by the far-right vertical wooden bridge.
– A Gun Tower needs to go in the little cubby (just past the second split path that’s in the middle of the map), upgrade this to level two.
– Make sure that the top patch, then the double-sized wooden bridge paths are blocked off with Gun Towers. This’ll force these runners to approach the towers by the entrance for a second helping of pain.
Waves 11 - 20
– Make sure that you save up for a Spark Tower and by round 14 you should have enough to set one down in the corner by the junction that leads up to the north-eastern corner of the pathway (see screenshot above).
– It’s wise to place a second Spark Tower across the other side of the pathway, so it’s covering the northern path and the pathway below simultaneously.
Waves 21 - 30
– Set down a Slow Tower to the left of the most recent Spark Tower.
– Make sure your second Spark Tower is upgraded to level three.
– Two squares south of the first Spark Tower, place a Slow Tower (this’ll catch helicopters and runners on the double bridge).
Waves 31 - 40
– Swap out the Gun Turret that’s sitting on the first split path with a Hive Tower. Its range will allow it to hit ALL enemies that appear (so be sure to capitalise on this and boost it to level three).
– At the bottom of the second split path (in the middle of the map), swap out this Gun Tower for a Slow Tower (to pick off the helicopters).
– Drop a Tesla Tower in the second split along with a Spark Tower beside the nearby Slow Tower to its right.
Waves 41 - 50
– Opposite the vertical wooden bridge (in the south-west corner of the map), place two Gun Towers opposite the underpass exit, forcing runners up to the Slow/Tesla Tower nearby.
– At the top of these two Gun Towers, place a Spark Tower to make the most of the Slow Tower here.
– On round 50, it’s worth using your Airstrike when all three Mamma Tanks are out and about to speed this round up substantially.
Waves 51 - 60
– Place a Spark tower to the left of the northern-most Slow Tower and max it out.
– Drop and upgrade a Spark Tower just down from the Gun Towers covering the entrance.
– Finally, you can also set down a Plasma Tower on the right side of the map to damage any bridge runners or helicopters (but it certainly isn’t essential).