Waves 1 - 10
– Once the Toastmasters make an entrance, get ready to drop a Gun Tower in the bottom right corner (where the glass tube walkway leads to the bottom walkway). This will pick them off before they reach the exit.
– Drop another Gun Turret on the bottom walkway so you’re directing the runners through the fire tiles north (see screenshot above).
Waves 11 - 20
– Focus first on the bendy fire tiles, drop a Gun Tower on each indentation and then block off the entire path here fully.
– Placing a Slow Turret in the corner of these fire tiles will maximise the damage they do.
– Set down four Gun Towers near the entrance so the runners are heading through the fire tiles here.
Waves 21 - 30
– Make sure your Slow Tower is upgraded and then replace the middle zig-zagging fire tile with a Spark Tower (that you should fully upgrade ASAP).
– Put a Plasma Tower just right of the entrance facing Gun Tower. It’ll be close enough to trigger when runners leave the exit and it’ll usually finish any runners just coming out of the zig-zagging fire tiles.
Waves 31 - 40
– Swap out the Spark Tower for a second Plasma Tower, so it’s in-line with the first one, covering that horizontal central corridor with double firepower, as well as now covering enemies just approaching the Slow Tower.
– Upgrade both Plasma Towers to level two and replace the lower zig-zag Gun Tower with a Spark Tower (and be sure to fully upgrade it to level three).
Waves 41 - 50
– It’s time to create a square of plasma-filled pathways, so directly south of each existing Plasma Tower (on the very bottom walkway), that way each Plasma Tower is bouncing off each other.
– Fully upgrade the top two Plasma Towers to level three.
– Swap out another Gun Tower by the zig-zag fire tiles for a Spark Tower (upgrade it to maximum as per usual).
Waves 51 - 60
– With your main towers now in place, it’s a case of upgrading the lower Plasma Towers to level three one at a time and then working on the rest of the remaining towers.
Waves 61 - 70
– Place a second Tesla Tower to the right of it (near the zig-zag fire tiles) to not only finish off any helicopters or planes, but also significantly damage any runners that inevitably cross its path.
– Got an Airstrike ready? Save it for the final round when the Hindenburg shows up to the party. That’s the final level three-starred. Good work!