0 - 1 Minutes Gone
– Drop an Ice Tower down by the short bridge overlooking the trench entrance on the left and place a Gatling Gun Tower beside it.
– Upgrade this tower then use the extra money to set up two more Gatling Towers so they’re facing the first turn in the trench.
– It doesn’t matter if any runners get through, you’ll get three stars on this super easily, so just focus on setting down more towers.
– Fully upgrade the Ice Tower and then swap the first Gatling Gun for a Spark Tower. Now drop another Ice Tower opposite the Spark Tower to maximise the damage.
1 - 2 Minutes Gone
– Max out all towers along this trench before placing a Spark Tower at the centre of the bridged loop (to pick up a few more kills).
2 - 3 Minutes Gone
– This leaves a nice chunk of time to mess around and rack up as many more kills as possible.
3 - 4 Minutes Gone
– Keep filling up the outside of the trench walls and you should be racking up even more kills!
4 - 5 Minutes Gone
– Got an Airstrike ready? Then wait for the screen to be packed full of units and then hit them with it for a nice boost to your final tally. A nice and simple three stars.