Waves 1 - 10
–Start by laying down a Gun Tower (or two if you’re using Gatling Guns instead of Machine Guns) at the edge of the trench, so they’re facing opposite the first bridge and be sure to full upgrade them.
– Now focus on blocking off the top entrance so the runners are forced to run under the lower bridge.
– Block off the three tiles just to the right of the closest vertical trench bridge. This will force the northern runners up the map.
– Add a few more Gun Towers in a horizontal ‘L-shape’ (see screenshot above), as this’ll give the lower guns a chance to finish off any runners that make it up here early on.
Waves 11 - 20
– Drop a Spark Tower just off to the side of the wooden bridge, this way you’ll take down all passing helicopters and you’ll also pick off both sets of runners (trench and bridge).
– Upgrade the Spark Tower to level three and once you’ve got enough cash to buy a second Spark Tower, do so and place it at the edge of the path where the trench starts at the south of the map.
– Sell the level three Spark Tower and set down a Plasma Tower instead.
– Swap out the Gun Tower facing the trench bridge with a Slow Tower (preferably the Polymorph Tower, but Oil or Ice will also do) and boost it up to level three.
Waves 21 - 30
– Upgrade the Spark Tower to level three and then place another Spark Tower nearby (on the single tile that sits just up and to the right of the horizontal wooden bridge by the southern entrance.
– Once all current Spark Towers are upgraded to level three, swap out the Gun Tower to the right of the Plasma Tower with a Spark Tower.
– Upgrade both the Spark Tower and the Plasma Tower to level two.
Waves 31 - 40
– There should be a gap between the Gun Tower directly facing the top runner entrance and the Plasma Tower. Drop a Tesla Tower in here and focus on upgrading that to level three to combat the constant barrage of heavier helicopters.
Waves 41 - 50
– Swap out the Gun Tower facing the top northern entrance with a Flamethrower Tower and max it out to level three ASAP.
– The Gun Tower sitting by the northern entrance fence should be replaced by a Spark Tower (and as per usual, make sure to fully upgrade it).
– Replace the most southern Spark Tower with a Plasma Tower so it’s directly in-line with the one above. Make sure now that the top Plasma Tower is upgraded to level three and the new one to level two.
Waves 51 - 60
– Drop a Slow Tower in the north-west corner of the map and set down another four or five Gun Towers to the right of this slow tower to extend your maze.
– Upgrade the three Gun Towers at the southern end of the map and then stick a Flamethrower Tower right underneath your existing one. Be sure to upgrade this to make the most of it.
– Reckon three Flamethrower Towers side-by-side is overkill?… Nah! Let’s stick a third one down on the last tile here and make sure all three are at level three.
Waves 61 - 70
– There should be one Gun Tower remaining (it’s just below the southern Slow Tower), swap this out for a fully-upgraded heart-warming Flamethrower Tower.
– Finally, swap out Gun Tower that’s sitting above the right-hand Spark Tower with a max-level Tesla Tower and right beside this change out this Gun Tower with a Flamethrower. Three stars here we come!