Thankfully this is an easy map to get three stars on, so let’s get straight to it shall we?
Rounds 1- 5
– Upgrade the tower closest to the bottom of the screen first as this is their current ‘bottleneck’.
– A couple of fully upgraded Gatling Towers will stop the current strength of enemy units that appear.
Rounds 6 - 10
– Continue to upgrade the second row of towers as the enemies will start to make it past the first line of defences you put up.
– Once all of the current second row have been upgraded, continue to save up $5 for new towers to continue the U-bend back down towards the bottom of the map.
Rounds 11 - 15
– Continue this pattern of adding a couple of new turrets to lengthen the distance the Fieldrunners have to travel, whilst upgrading at the apex of bends for maximum damage.
Rounds 16 - 20
– You’ll be prompted to use the missile tower, but instead, use the 20 free coins to add more Gatling Towers and lengthen that windy path (it offers more bang for your buck on this particular map).