This is a comprehensive list of all the mini-games available in the game. There are minor differences in some of the games based on who you are playing as and they are noted as such.
Command Boards are mini-games played like a board game where players compete against NPC opponents in a race to a certain amount of game points (GP). At the start of each turn you roll a die and move that number in a certain direction. The basic idea is to pass the checkpoints and return to the start panel in order to receive a bonus. After obtaining the targeted amount of GP, simply return to the start panel to win the game.
You can play cards from your hand to use special abilities or use the cards on panels that you land on. Much like Monopoly, if a player lands on a panel that you own then they pay a toll for landing there based on the level of the panel. You obtain new cards when you pass a checkpoint and get them all refilled if you return to the start panel after passing all four checkpoints. Your GP doesn't go to waste when you spend it, rather you have an overall total that you use to determine whether or not you can win -- be aggressive on spending it.
Command Card Combinations
|Stun||Force an opponent of your choosing to sit out a single turn.||Attack Cards x1|
|Two Dice||Roll two dice instead of one. You will move the sum you roll.||Magic Cards x1|
|GP Protector||Avoid losing GP. Only works once.||Misc Cards x1|
|Navigator||Choose the direction you want to move after rolling.||Attack Cards x2|
|GP Magnet||Obtain xxx GP x the total number of panels your opponents own.||Attack Cards x1, Magic Cards x1, Misc Cards x 1|
|Three Dice||Roll three dice instead of one. You will move the sum you roll.||Magic Cards x2|
|Double Toll||Doubles the tolls for landing on your panels for five turns.||Attack Cards x3|
|Confuse||For three turns, cause all opponents to proceed in random directions when they reach intersections.||Misc Cards x2|
|Joker's Fortune||Use the spinner to trigger various hands. Stop on "Panel Capture" to instantly acquire a panel.||Joker x1|
|Golden Fortune||Use the spinner to trigger various hands. Stop on "Zone Capture" to instantly acquire an entire zone.||Joker x3|
You can earn a various amount of rewards from playing the Command Board. You gain a lot of command points (CP) from the commands you play on panels after the game ends based on the level of the panel and where you placed. You can also land on Bonus Panels and acquire new commands all together, some that are rare and can only be obtained via the Command Board.
GP Goal : 5000/10000/15000 Opponents : Aqua, Terra, or Ventus Unlock : Finish the Mark of Mastery Exam
The thrills are never more than a roll away on this compact board. (Land of Departure)
Special Panel - Keyblade Rider: Move to any panel!
- Ragnarok (Becomes Zero Gravity after obtaining Ragnarok)
- Cure / Magnet
- Poison Edge / Strike Raid
- Blizzard / Aero
- Slow / Confuse
GP Goal : 6000/14000/22000 Opponents : Cinderella Unlock : Clear Castle of Dreams
The perfect fit, if you're looking to play against Cinderella. (Castle of Dreams)
Special Panel - Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo: Collect GP based on your roll!
- Stun Edge (Terra, Ventus)/Wishing Edge (Aqua)
- Focus Block (Terra, Ventus)/Focus Barrier (Aqua)
- Meteor Shower (Becomes Fire Dash after obtaining Meteor Shower)
GP Goal : 10000/16000/25000 Opponents : Experiment 626, Gantu Unlock : Clear Deep Space
Stellar rewards await those who brave this board's myriad dangers. (Deep Space)
Special Panel - Gigawatt Jolt: Shock nearby opponents and steal GP! (4 turns)
- Lightning Ray (Becomes Zero Graviga after obtaining Lightning Ray)
- Thundaga/Sonic Blade
- Collision Magnet (Vanishes once collected)
- Mini (Aqua, Ventus)/Limit Storm (Terra, Becomes Mini after obtaining Limit Storm)
GP Goal : 6000/14000/22000 Opponents : Minnie, Captain Justice/Dark Unlock : Clear Disney Town
You'll need to stay on your toes on this wild, unpredictable board. (Disney Town)
Special Panel - Fantasia: Collect GP based on your panel count!
- Binding Strike (Becomes Confusion Strike after obtaining Binding Strike)
- Deep Freeze (Becomes Freeze Raid after obtaining Deep Freeze)
- Blizzard Edge (Vanishes once collected)
- Cure/Zero Gravira
GP Goal : 12000/20000/30000 Opponents : Peter Pan, Captain Hook Unlock : Clear Never Land
Buy up the expensive zones early and make opponents cough up GP. (Never Land)
Special Panel - Pixie Dust: Move an opponent to any panel you want!
- Aero/Quick Blitz
- Poison Edge (Terra, Ventus)/Munny Magnet (Aqua, Becomes Poison Edge after obtaining Munny Magnet.
- Binding Strike
- Photon Charge (Becomes Magnega after obtaining Photon Charge)
- Aerial Slam/Blitz
- Firaga/Mine Square
- Aerora/Zero Gravira
Hunny Pot Board
GP Goal : 5000/10000/15000 Opponents : Pooh, Tigger Unlock : Examine the book in Merlin's Home (Radiant Garden)
It's a cinch to set up strategies on this basic board. (Hundred-Acre Wood)
Special Panel - Hunny Hunt: Grab the honey pots to collect GP!
- Fira/Fire Surge
- Confusion Strike (Aqua, Ventus)/Sacrifice (Terra, Becomes Confusion Strike after obtaining Sacrifice)
- Thundara (Aqua, Terra)/Thunder Roll (Ven, Becomes Thundara after obtaining Thunder Roll)
- Mine Square/Zero Gravira
GP Goal : 20000/35000/50000 Opponents : Aqua, Terra, or Ventus Unlock : Win at least one game in each Command Board
Rack your brain and rack up rare commands! For advanced players only.
Special Panel - Keyblade Rider: Move to any panel!
- Lightning Ray (Becomes Thunder Surge after obtaining Lightning Ray)
- Zero Graviga (Becomes Magnega after obtaining Zero Graviga)
- Cura (Vanishes once collected)
- Sonic Blade (Vanishes once collected)
- Fission Firaga (Vanishes once collected)
- Aeroga (Vanishes once collected)
- Ragnarok (Becomes Thundaga after obtaining Ragnarok)
- Blitz (Vanishes once collected)
- Fire Dash