WARNING: Possible spoilers ahead. If you have yet to finish the story, it is advisable to come back here later.
|Summer's End||Complete Roxas's episode.|
|A Timeless World||Complete the Timeless River episode.|
|Above Honor||Complete the Land of Dragons episodes.|
|A Budding Romance||Complete the Beast's Castle episodes.|
|Hail the Hero||Complete the Olympus Coliseum episodes.|
|Lifting the Curse||Complete the Port Royal episodes.|
|What Friends Are For||Complete the Agrabah episodes.|
|The Gift of Love||Complete the Halloween Town episodes.|
|Return of the King||Complete the Pride Lands episodes.|
|Electric Spark||Complete the Space Paranoids episodes.|
|Always Together||Complete the 100 Acre Wood episode.|
|Kindred Spirits||Complete the Atlantica episodes.|
|A Taste of the Past||Complete the Twilight Town episodes.|
For this trophy, every one of Ansem's Reports must be collected. All of these reports come naturally to you as you progress through the story, so upon completing the game and entering post-game, go to Ansem's Reports in Jiminy's Journal and the trophy will unlock.
Collect all Ansem Reports in Jiminy's Journal.
This trophy will unlock upon defeating the final boss of the game and watching the ending cutscene on at least Critical mode. Unlike the previous Kingdom Hearts games, this can be stacked with the lower difficulties, so you could potentially earn Critical Competitor, Proud Player and Ambitious Adventurer in one fell swoop should you start the game's first playthrough on Critical mode.
On Critical mode, the differences from Standard are as follows:
- Enemies deal twice as much damage
- AP increases in increments of 2 instead of 3
- HP and MP increases are halved
- Roxas begins with 50 AP
- EXP is gained at 3/4 of the normal amount
- Reaction Boost (action command damage increased)
- Finishing Plus (adds more finishing moves to a combo)
- Draw (more orbs gravitate towards you faster)
- 2x Lucky Lucky (increases drop rate)
- MP Hastera (MP replenishes at a much faster rate)
Clear game on Critical.
This trophy will unlock upon defeating the final boss of the game and watching the ending cutscene on at least Proud mode. Unlike the previous Kingdom Hearts games, this can be stacked with Critical mode so read Critical Competitor for more details.
Clear game on Proud.
This trophy will unlock upon defeating the final boss of the game and watching the ending cutscene. The level of difficulty you are playing on does not matter, and you will get this from your first playthrough.
Clear the game and watch the ending sequence.
For this trophy, you must have the King rescue you in a boss fight. This is only possible during ten specific boss fights, but it is not missable, as the tenth boss fight can be repeated indefinitely. The King only appears once Sora's HP is completely depleted. On the continue screen, choose “Don't give up!” and King Mickey will re-appear in the battle. You must then revive Sora with the command given. Once Sora is revived, the trophy will unlock.
You will more than likely unlock this naturally, if not on your first playthrough then definitely during your Critical playthrough. The ten storyline fights where Mickey's rescue can happen are listed below:
- **Shan Yu** – Land of Dragons
- **Threshold and Possessor** – Beast's Castle
- **Shadow Stalker** – Beast's Castle
- **Dark Thorn** – Beast's Castle
- **Cerberus** (first fight) – Olympus Coliseum
- **Volcanic Lord and Blizzard Lord** – Agrabah
- **Storm Rider** – Land of Dragons
- **Xaldin** – Beast's Castle
- **Grim Reaper** (first fight) – Port Royal
- **Xemnas** (first fight) – The World That Never Was (can be repeated in post-game indefinitely)
Get rescued by the King.
After the boss battle with Xigbar, you must go through a few more areas filled with Nobodies. The trophy will unlock after the cutscene in the Hall of Empty Melodies.
Reunite with Riku and Kairi.