|Color Variation (Alvin)|
Head to Downtown Duval and talk to Alvin in the alleyway... to help him sell fruit?!
Question: I could use some help.
- L1 - Sure thing. Whatever you need. (Alvin Affinity +350)
- R1 - Um... That sounds like a pain.
Alvin is being as shady as ever I see. You'll need to head to the Marketplace and approach Alvin for a scene. That's right, you are going to scam this poor merchant, well you are if you want those affinity points anyways.
Question: Which do you prefer?
- L1 - The one on the left is better.
- R1 - I liked the one on the right, too. (Alvin Affinity +350)
Follow Alvin back to Downtown to try and defuse a situation with an old friend, but before you can deal with the issue Ivar will show up.
Boss: Ivar (3)
Ivar is actually pretty powerful, as well as fast, and if not approached right he can wipe out your whole party. Ivar is weak to Wind, so make sure to equip Azure Blade and use it to allow all other hits to do make damage, also allowing you to stun him and be more aggressive. That being said, Ivar's attacks cause massive status effects and can put you down if you don't block them. Watch out for the blue (!) and block when needed and use the combos to take him out quickly.
After the fight you'll get one more scene to complete Alvin's first episode.
Question: What'll you say?
- L1 - It wouldn't bug you if you didn't have integrity. (Alvin Affinity +100)
- R1 - I can't believe you let that get to you.