Meet up with Gaius outside the Trigleph Inn in Trigleph Port and head inside to join Tanner and Kyle.
Inside you'll learn what happened in Marksburg and "Erston" will get outed. Stuck in the middle of a political and moral struggle, the man's boss' boss' boss will wish you to make an appearance in Marksburg. I guess you have no other choice.
Warp to the Elympios side of Marksburg and make your way to the Inn on Elym Harbor. Talk to the innkeeper inside to check into the trial and help Gaius make the important decision needed.
Question: Ludger, what are you thoughts on Kyle's crime?
- L1 - If it's true he killed a man, he must be tried for it. (Gaius Affinity +400)
- R1 - I know this situation is a sticky one, but I still think we should try to save Kyle.
After the trial Gaius will have to live with the decision he made and even learns a little something from Muzet... not always the most sound of mind individual.
Question: I agreed to extradite him to Elympios.
- L1 - What about the soldier's family?
- R1 - Did you really approve of that, Gaius? (Gaius Affinity +400)
Question: Would you mind throwing this away?
- L1 - Don't throw that away! It was a gift! (Gaius Affinity +700)
- R1 - I suppose that's for the best...