Head southwest until you find Rowen standing around a pile of corpses... what kind of trouble is this sneaky man got himself into now.
Question: What'll you say?
- L1 - What's going on here?!
- R1 - Are you hurt? (Rowen Affinity +300)
So it looks like Rowen will do anything he can to unite Elympios and Reize Maxia, even if it means killing off those who oppse the peace in his spare time.
Question: Now we exchange messages from time to time.
- L1 - So what does her message say?
- R1 - Smooth move there. (Rowen Affinity +300)
Once the long scene of decisions is complete Rowen will be faced with handling the situation alone, well... with your help anyways.
The fight that follows is not particularly difficult, as the enemies are standard type enemies and Elize is in your party, but to make the battle go quickly you'll want to use Wind-based attacks and possibly turn off any other element artes on Rowen.
Question: How I wish I could believe that...
- L1 - She's right. There's no doubt in my mind. (Rowen Affinity +300)
- R1 - You can't lose heart now, Rowen.