After starting the quest and speaking with Floyd, it’s time to get cracking. Make your way over to the truck in the distance marked with the objective icon and interact with it to find out what we need to do.
Essentially we need to find barrels of Overcharge and deposit them in the back of the open truck. After placing a barrel inside, the truck will move onwards to the general area of the next barrel of Overcharge. As is commonplace in these side-quests each of the barrel locations will be marked by a circular, blue search zone on the mini-map and when you enter the area, you’ll have to find the barrel. The game will now direct you to five different locations in order.
The barrels can be found in the following locations:
- On the balcony area on western side of the building inside the blue zone, on the second highest level.
- The second barrel is located in the amusement park. Watch out though as it is guarded by Gunkers, Blowers and Poppers!
- On the far side of the marina on the upper level of the building inside the blue search area, guarded by a Scab Tosser or two.
- On a small, raised platform below the train tracks on the eastern side of the search zone.
- On the boardwalk on the very southern side of the search area.
Once you have placed all five barrels into the truck the mission will end.
|4,000 x Overcharge|
|Vat Capacity Upgrade|