After speaking with Floyd to begin the upgrade mission, we need to track down and destroy 6 Sanibots to collect their parts. The game will point the first one out to you - they look like circular metal plates on walls with a large, closed eye. Shoot it and collect the parts that it drops.
We now have to find another five of these Sanibots. The game will now direct you to five different locations in order. Each of the locations will be marked by a blue mission area marker and when you rock up at the mission area you will need to search for the Sanibot. Of course, you’ll need to destroy it and steal its parts after too, so don’t forget.
The Sanibots will be found in the following locations:
- On the large pillar in the centre of the blue zone at the construction site.
- Near the roof of the western side of the building near the docks in the blue zone.
- In the open building at ground level in the blue zone at the train depot.
- On the back of a Mooil billboard on top of a silo inside the fourth blue zone near the highway.
- On the back wall of an office building at the far southern end of the Power Plant.
Once you have recovered the parts from all six of the Sanibots, return to the Brewery and interact with the vat to upgrade it and simultaneously complete the mission.
|2,000 x Overcharge|
|Vat Capacity Upgrade|