1. Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) as HVI
Once you rescue Karma, take control of her and kill enemy soldiers before completing the mission to earn this challenge.
2. Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) as VTOL turret gunner
Take control of an VTOL gunner and use it shoot and kill an enemy infantry unit. Repeat another 9 times to complete the challenge.
3. Melee enemy personnel (x10)
You will need to take control of one of your infantry units and eliminate enemy soldiers using melee attacks. There are heaps of enemies about so 10 is not too much of an ask.
4. Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with headshots
You will need to take control of one of your infantry units and eliminate enemy soldiers using head shots. There are heaps of enemies about, so you should have no shortage of bad guys on which to attempt popping heads.
5. Destroy enemy quad drones (x4)
Take control of one of your units and find and destroy four enemy hover drones.
6. Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with explosives
Take control of one of your infantry units. Some of these guys in this mission have RPGs or grenades. Hit an enemy soldier with an RPG/grenades to kill him. Do this fifteen times to complete the challenge.
7. Eliminate enemy personnel (x5) by exploding vehicles
There are a few cars around on this map, so wait for some enemy soldiers to go and stand next to a car and then destroy it to kill him. Repeat with additional enemies until the challenge is complete.
8. Extract the HVI in less than 60 secs
ONce you find Karma, switch to controlling her and then simply sprint to the extraction point. You should complete this challenege with very little difficulty.
9. Find the HVI in less than 90 secs
Assume control of an infantry unit and quickly run in and explore all of the target buildings as quickly as possible. With a good deal of sprinting, you should have little difficulty finding the target within 90 seconds.
10. Complete the mission in “tactical view” only
As described. As soon as the mission starts, switch to tactical view and don’t exit it for the remainder of the mission. Follow the guides above [SDM00] and you should be able to polish them off without much trouble.