1. Destroy CLAWS (x2) using only soldiers
As described above, use tactical view to send soldiers to attack and detroy the two CLAWs that appear in the mission.
2. Use only 3 network intruders to complete the mission
Whilst capturing the objective areas, you need to set up a network intruder to hack each and then defend it until its download is complete. You must complete the mission without losing a network intruder.
3. Complete mission with more than 2:00 min remaining
As long as you follow the above guide [SDM01], you should be able to get this easily. The trick is to send all of your troops to each objective marker in turn - strength in numbers!
4. Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) with headshots
You will need to take control of one of your infantry units and eliminate enemy soldiers using head shots. There are heaps of enemies about, so you should have no shortage of bad guys on which to attempt popping heads.
5. Melee enemy personnel (x15)
You will need to take control of one of your infantry units and eliminate enemy soldiers using melee attacks. There are heaps of enemies about so 15 is not too much of an ask.
6. Destroy enemy ASD (x3) as a CLAW
You will need to take control of the CLAW when it arrives and take down three enemy ASDs. Easy!
7. Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with explosives
Take control of one of your infantry units. Some of these guys in this mission have RPGs or grenades. Hit an enemy soldier with an RPG/grenades to kill him. Do this fifteen times to complete the challenge.
8. Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) while they are stunned
Take control of one of your infantry units. Some of these guys in this mission, have concussion or EMP grenades. Hit an enemy soldier with an EMP/Concussion grenade grenade and whilst he is stunned, kill him. Do this fifteen times to complete the challenge.
9. Run over enemy personnel (x20) with ASD
Take control of an ASD and use it to run over an enemy infantry unit. Repeat another 19 times to complete the challenge.
10. Complete the mission in "tactical view" only
As described. As soon as the mission starts, switch to tactical view and don't exit it for the remainder of the mission. Follow the guides above [SDM00] and you should be able to polish them off without much trouble.