Outposts are Assassin’s Creed Rogue’s equivalent of Warehouses from Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and comprise one of several miscellaneous side-activities that can be undertaken in some select settlements around the world map. Pilfering supplies from a warehouse performs a similar function to attacking and plundering ships with the Morrigan, but usually with a much larger pay off in terms of money and quantities of materials/trade goods that you can obtain.
To complete an outpost infiltration, players need to enter the restricted area around the outpost icon itself, use eagle vision to identify the guard carrying the warehouse key and then either pick his pocket or kill him and loot the body to acquire the key.
Once you have the key, make your way over to the building marked with the warehouse icon and use the key on the glowing door.
The warehouse side-missions are marked with a square warehouse icon which will be white when it is ready to be attempted and will be greyed out when it is unavailable.
Warehouses can be found in the following locations:
- River Valley – Ruisseau du Renard (52,273)
- River Valley – Fleur de Vent (259,301)
- River Valley – Ash Creek (258,851)
- River Valley – Twin Snake Path (732,673)
- River Valley – Vallee Verte (939,601)
- River Valley – Or-du-Nord (917,163)
- North Atlantic – Nerepis (128,751)
- North Atlantic – Port aux Basques (439,625)
- North Atlantic – Lewisporte (722,379)
- North Atlantic – Havre-Saint-Pierre (814,62)